Common questions

In an era when companies see online support as a way to shield themselves from costly interactions with their customers, it’s time to consider an entirely different approach: building human-centric customer service through great people and clever technology. So, get to know your customers. Humanize them. Humanize yourself. It’s worth it.”

―Kristin Smaby

You must legally reside in the United States and must be 18 years or older. You can provide your services from anywhere that is open to new applications. If you move, you are able to bring your work with you! How many jobs can you say that about?

*Currently Arise is not accepting new applicants from the following states: California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon and Wisconsin

Monies earned can be as little or as big as you make it. You choose the client that you want to service. Some choose their client for the compensation rate only. Some choose a client because they are open 24/7 and some choose a client that is super easy with less hourly pay. You set your own schedule and choose when and how much you work. Your paycheck is up to you.

on average agents earn but aren’t limited to $100–$1400 per invoice.

Dax Way has to cover business costs including but not limited to Partner fee’s and more. Our low, standard service fee allows us to provide you with support during your certification process and beyond. We want you to be successful!

that being said We have a standard service fee of $25 per invoice in addition to the fee our partner charges which is $19.75 per invoice. We pay our contractors on the 1st and 15th of the mont

You, as an Authorized agent, Independent Contractor, Sole Proprietor or Freelancer and are responsible for your own taxes. Roadrunner does not take any taxes out on your behalf. You will receive a 1099 at the end of the year if you made $600 or more.

I would advise you to meet with a tax consultant to go over what you are able to write off and what deductions you can take as an independent contractor.

Also you are not eligible to receive unemployment, overtime or benefits as you are coming on as Authorized agents, Independent Contractors, Sole Proprietors and/or  Freelancers.

The admissions process takes as little as 1 day. Once you complete the admissions process and join the Roadrunner team you then choose a client certification course. Truthfully, it may be around 30 days before the class starts. Classes are typically around 30 days long but some are self paced and can be completed in a matter of hours. Once certified you can start working immediately. Depending on how quickly you choose a class, it can take up to 2 months.

Because you are self employed, you are in control on when and how much you work. Choose a client that has a contract that meets your needs. If you need to provide your services only during the daytime or would like a client that is open 24/7, you can choose to do so

We are the middleman between our partner’s clients and the Authorized agents, Independent Contractors, Sole Proprietors and Freelancers working from home. As an Authorized agent, Independent Contractor, Sole Proprietor or Freelancer, you are responsible for any certification needed that is required to educate yourself to properly provide your services to the client. With that being said, Road runner does not pay for time spent during a client certification course. However there are several courses that give you the benefit of earning while you learn but that varies client to client

Have a question? we will assist you!